Saturday, December 7, 2013

Is This Winter?

I still don't have the tree up, but I did move the printer off the table where the tree will go, so there has been some progress.

I took this picture outside on the porch the other day.
Not sure when, I only got it off the camera tonight.

bark

We got a tiny bit of snow mixed with rain the other night.
It's still not really looking or feeling much like winter in New England right now. Sure it's a bit on the cold side but not that cold. Not really.

I don't mind. Winter isn't exactly my favorite season.
Though I do like the excuse it gives me to stay in and make soup and bake cookies.
Not that I've been doing those things but I plan to. Soon.

I've been working on an art quilt and they take so much time and it's been a while since I've worked on one. It's a gift for the holidays so I can't say much about it.
I am enjoying the work. Which is nice since I haven't been inspired to do this sort of thing for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment