Monday, June 18, 2012

Take a Walk...

Thursday June 14, 2012 I did the "Take a Walk" prompt from Inner Excavation... I took a walk downtown with my husband and daughter. Daughter needed her new glasses adjusted so we all walked down together (we don't have a car) and I took pictures along the way...
scenes from downtown  Collage downtown art Collage flower Collage

and then I did a a two page spread in the journal book I'm keeping for the read-along.

take a walk...

 It was a lot of fun. I love being behind the camera. It really forces me to focus outside of myself and notice the world around me.

 I almost forget my favorite photo of the bunch... snail!

This little guy I spotted on a very damp stone wall under a railroad bridge. It stinks like crazy under there and the wall oozes water or something I probably don't want to know about, but this little one seems to like it.

The whole set of photos from the photo walk is here in this set on Flickr.

I also ended up doing a small collage for chapter one last night:

collage

That completes my work with chapter one.

This week work with Chapter 2 starts. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment