Monday, June 11, 2012

inner EXCAVATION time!

Begin

Liz Lamoreux's Inner EXCAVATE-along begins today!

I'm so excited! Last October I bought the book inner EXCAVATION: Explore Your Self Through Photography, Poetry and Mixed Media by Liz Lamoreux. I read through it a bit then put it aside intending to work through it eventually but had yet to motivate myself to do so. I had been in a creative slump that started sometime last fall and lasted until I started taking some e-courses this spring.

Soon after picking up the book I started checking out Liz's blog. I took her POEM IT OUT e-course recently and just finished up with her CREATE SPACE e-course. I loved them both and am so excited that she is doing this read-along for her book now.

I've got some ideas about what I'm going to be doing this week for chapter one. I've already started getting a notebook ready and I'm doing the SCENES FROM THIS DAY prompt today. I'll post those photos later on in the week if not tomorrow. It depends on how long it takes me to go through the pictures and edit and upload them. I still have a backlog of photos to go through and upload from the last few days. I've been taking a lot of pictures lately. It really seems to ground me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment