Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photos from Week 5 of Inner Excavation

I'm not really new to taking self-portraits. I've been playing around with them here and there for years. This year I committed to taking at least one each Sunday of 2012 and I've been documenting that journey in this Flickr set.

Back in May I took the You Are Your Own Muse: Re-Writing The Story e-course run by Vivienne McMaster. It was awesome and so liberating. You can see the set of photos I took during that time here on Flickr.

So this chapter for Inner Excavation really isn't new for me. I even played around with the mirror meditation work a bit when I took Liz Lamoreux's Create Space course a little while ago.

I've been trying to figure out a way to go deeper with this chapter but I haven't figured that out yet. I have been taking mirror portraits and shadow photos though and here are a few that I've taken this week so far...

shadow

legs

starting the day

tired again

No comments:

Post a Comment