Saturday, December 1, 2012

Missing

bells
Obviously I haven't been using this blog since this summer. I kind of just dropped out of everything for a while really. I flaked out of the last of the online classes I was taking. I'm not sure what happened really. Maybe what always happens. I just lost interest. I'm going to be making an attempt to revive this place though. I've been taking daily photos again though I haven't been doing much of any art beyond that.

I have been writing though. I did NaNoWriMo this year and finished! Well I reached 50,000 words anyway. I didn't actually finish my novel I think I'm only about half way done. Maybe two thirds. I'm actually trying to focus on writing at this point in time. It was always my first love. I'm going to keep up with the photography too though. I love that and it doesn't have to take a lot of time out of my day. I'm hoping to get back into some art stuff with the new year but I'm not going to push it. I want to focus on writing. It's too easy for me to get derailed and I don't want to do that this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment