Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Return of Daily Photos

I've been doing daily photos again after neglecting the practice for too long. Around trick or treat I when I was taking pictures of my daughter and husband on their way out I noticed how out of practice I was.

 It felt weird trying to get the right focus and settings when before it had been almost second nature. My hand wasn't as steady at it anymore either.

It was then that I realized how important that daily practice was, even when I was taking pictures of silly things around the apartment and was seemingly so pointless at the time.

So I'm seven days in with the daily photo thing again. And I'm still out of practice and I'm inside much of the time and my photos have been mostly less than interesting but that's okay. It's all part of the process.

I've been posting them to tumblr but I'm not sure that's the right place for them so maybe I'll try to revive this blog. After all I have some other things I've been up to that I might want to talk about here as well.

I've been writing again. Doing NaNoWriMo. November is so fun. But I'll post about that later.
 For now here are the seven photos I've taken for the daily photo thing...

Day #1
 day 1
Day #2
 day 2
Day #3
 day 3
Day #4
 day 4
 Day #5
 day 5
Day #6
 Day 6
Day #7
 day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment